Sunday, September 11, 2016

THERE IS GOD Oooooo

There is God, for sure
A man went to a barber shop to have his
hair cut and his beard trimmed, as the
barber began to work, they started a good
conversation; they talked about so many
things and various subjects.

When they eventually touched the subject
of God, the barber said:

“I don’t believe that God exists.”

“Why do
you say that?” asked the customer.

The barber said; “Well you just have to go
out in the street to realize that God doesn’t
exist;

Tell me, if God exists, would there be so
many sick people?

Would there be abandoned children?

Would he allow Boko Haram killing innocent
citizens?

Would he allow our politicians steal all
the money and leave people in penury?

Would he allow governments legalizing
gay rights?

If God existed, there would be neither
suffering nor pain. I can’t imagine a
loving God who would allow all of these
things.”

The customer thought for a moment, but
didn’t respond because he didn’t want to
start an argument.

The barber finished his job and the customer
left the shop. Just after he left the barber
shop, he saw a man in the street with long,
stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard;

He looked dirty and unkempt. The customer
turned back and entered the barber shop again
and said to the barber;

“You know what? Barbers do not exist.” "How
can you say that?" asked the surprised barber.

“I am here, and I am a barber, and I just
worked on you!” “No!” the customer exclaimed.

“Barbers don't exist because if they do, there
would be no people with dirty long hair and
untrimmed beards, like that man outside.”

The barber said; “Ah, but barbers DO exist;
what happens is, people don't come to me.”

Exactly! That's the point! God, too, DOES
exist! What happens, is, people don't go to
Him and do not look for Him. That's why
there's so much pain and suffering in the
world.
Thank you Holy Spirit

It occurs to me that I have been unconscious of Him. Though, He has been there for so long as I have my breath in me.
The Paraclete has always been there from cradle. He comforts,He exhorts, He directs.
I will do Him honor He deserves by saying everyday, thank you Holy Spirit.
You may not know it, the truth remains that He has done so much. He has decided to remain with me in spite of the number of times I have grieved, quenched and wound Him.
He has  led me gently with a low quiet voice .
He has always and ready to be there even now that the time behind is greater than the time ahead.
A partner, the INVISIBLE best friend, the co-worker, the blessed one that work pari-passu with me.
He is to make the inconclusive  exercise conclusive in my hand.
Eben-ha-Ezer meaning HELPER as strong as rock. 
In essence , hitherto the Lord has helped me Yesterday, today hitherto, and tomorrow. the Spirit of the Holy one Yahvveh has helped me.
So every day every time, every moment, let us say thank you Holy Spirit.
 I may not be able to say that to everyone evertime but it dawn on me some time in my life that it cost me nothing to say it over and over unto Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment