Major problem of mankind is
problem of identity.
To accomplish and make my life count,
I do the following:
I take one step
at a time- (Slow but Steady)
I live one day at a time- (No anxiety/ Go-getter)
I live one day at a time- (No anxiety/ Go-getter)
I ask question
that others won’t- (Curious)
If the rules don’t work, I change them – (Pragmatic/Radical)
I live the way I choose to live (Dogged)
I can't shut my mind to new possibilities -(Innovative)
There is no limit only my imagination – (Unlimited and Unstoppable)
I keep saying it, I don't stop talking it: SUCCESS IS MINE
I keep saying it, I don't stop talking it: SUCCESS IS MINE
Revelations multiply, and
visions upon visions produces gift of men.
However, no one take a look at
men of gift.
That is the reason for all the disappointment we often meet in many great
men of God. But I think consciousness that we are men of gift, no matter, at what level, will make us to think
more of great God of man than self.
To Overcome in life is by overcoming SELF.
Have you seen some religious
folks who have to hail even if they have to mention the name of their leader
1000 times. Do you think less of the name of the greatest man that ever lived.
Rev.1:6 reads And Jesus hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father;
to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
And many verses recommend that
whenever the very name of our saviour is
mentioned, courtesy has it that we respond: unto HIM BE GLORY AND DOMINION FOR
EVER
Psalms:110:1: The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit
thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. Do you know
that you are to put the remaining spiritual powers in your lineage to
subjection just as Israelite went after the philistine when David killed
Goliath. Jesus had defeated Satan. To PERFECT or CONCLUDE the work of Jesus you
must be anointed for this great assignment.
Highlighted below as God will
have it in my life, are few of many visions that have multiplied over not less
than 12 good years.
“LIFT the POOR” -given as an Order
“GO and CONCLUDE the
INCONCLUSIVE exercises in higher places of reckon”- given as a Mission
“ALL THINGS I desire ARE POSSIBLE”
–given as a Covenants
With Divine backing and
dauntless assurance, every one that partner with me by making provision for
this divine order shall surely reap their harvest bountifully.
I want to employ you to send as
Message your prayer request in the comment of this page and the covenant behind the mission is
waiting to answer you as I pray along with you. Just have faith in Christ.
Also, if you are convinced with
strong conviction, support the Order-“LIFT the POOR” that will soon take off in
earnest. No amount is too small.
Psalm 41 read Blessed is he that
considered the poor, the Lord shall deliver him in time of trouble, preserve
him, bless him, strengthen him and heal him.
Kindly visit
www.mypaga.com to make your
transfer directly to any of the following account or better still you can
contact me on +2348062986733 for a convenient means of fund transfer that you
desire.
Account name: Martins Gabriel A.
Paypal email: adeniyimartins@gmail.com
(ID: C566-L001-T11029-S111-W000000)
Skrill account : adeniyimartins@gmail.com
(ID: 81383966)
(ID: C566-L001-T11029-S111-W000000)
Skrill account : adeniyimartins@gmail.com
(ID: 81383966)
mypaga account no: 1499671153
GT Bank : 0037187724
GTB Domiciliary acct: 0037187731
GTB Domiciliary acct: 0037187731
(swift code/Bic: GTBINGLA)
Access Bank: 0032812495
Diamond Bank: 7770421939
Peace of God that surpasses all
understanding keeps your mind. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment