Tuesday, December 13, 2016

GREAT MAN



Great men don’t get ready, instead, they live ready. (Says martin Luther king Jr)
Great men are known for the number of problems they are able to identify and solved.
Great men worked their way OUT, not walking it up.
Now, 
Greatness is imposed on some people, while some are born into greatness, and some just found themselves in greatness, yet some work out greatness. Of these entire groups, only those that work out their greatness can last.
So, greatness is not just about getting to the top. It is about how long you can stay at the top.
It is about how durable and solid your foundation is which must be in God.
Peradventure, you lose everything in one day, you will be able to say –give me just 6 months and I will recover all (says Toyota).
Greatness is not just about wealth, it is about the number of lives you are able to touch and lift up provided you acknowledge God the same Almighty Creator of lives, who you will give account to at the end.
Greatness is not the number of years you live or how old you are? It is about how are you old? How did you fare all the way to the place you are now?
Greatness in not a place to wish, it is a place to crave.
A place to be.
******A place for people who think right thinking and I meant it again "Right thinking: not demonic and satanic thought of deceptive generosity as a bait to prey on humanity. (Don’t you think? Mum!- asked by an innocent minded boy - Bill Gate) . right thinking and Agape love is not in any other place but in God Almighty who care for every soul and never see any as weakling or feeble  which must be eliminated.
******Great Martin Luther king acknowledge God and ended strong and well. 
What is going to be your end " the Bill Gates of this world "?  a question for another day and a food for thought to my readers. I continue..
Greatness is a place :
A place of responsibility.
A place for people of dreams.
A place for people of vision.
A vision that is all encompassing.
A vision surrounded by these three-cardinal-Points. 
1. Promising: life that never give up in spite of all odds; which against hope believes in hope
2. Parenting:  every child is your child and a success without a successor is a scandal.
3. Productive: success that speaks and lives even at the peak and beyond the peak of the maker.
I would have loved to go on and on and on. But for endless number of problems and far reaching solutions of the present and the way out.
Epileptic power supply all over developing countries?
Increasing rate of crimes and suicide bombers.
Overcrowded prison and terrible conditions of  prisons.
Poor health facilities in hospitals?
Poor water supply in the rural and urban-rural areas.
Poor road network.
Shortage of food and houses. et.al

Hello o, 
hi!

What is somebody somewhere somehow is doing about all these? (Asked by the commoners)
What am I going to do about these? (Asked by the great-man)

I long to be another Great man. Another Hero. Another icon of reckon.  Another  Proud figure not public figure, born to proffer solutions to the crying of millions.
When my world shall ask for the provider of electricity for all? I will be able to say here am I.
When my world shall ask for the man that will stop over dependence on liquid fuel that pollute and destroy our world? I will be able to say here am I.
When my world shall ask for the man that will change the devilish trend where the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer? Again, I will be able to say here am I.

The question to my readers is where will you  be found.
Is it a writer of history? Is it one of the audience that watches history written or one of those that make history?
Notwithstanding, please, write something worth reading . 
****Again , I say , write something worth reading, Bill Gates and his collaborators ; should write something worth reading.

For me, I want to do something worth writing.

Thank you πŸ™„πŸ€”πŸ™‚πŸ˜, the potential great men and women of God.



.............. Watch out for my next post for my solutions....................

 However, the place of money, nothing can take.
Money is not everything but money answers everything, both good and bad.
Let somebody support these conceptions. IT MUST SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY.
Because , success is mine.

let us join to LIFT THE POOR 

Happy You! - try to make somebody happy
 Happy Me!- you will in  turn  be happy
   Happy People!- now , there are more than two happy people.
and by a good networking  process , we  will eventually  have happy people everywhere.


Paypal email: adeniyimartins@gmail .com
Paypal phone : 08062986733

Gt bank 0037187724 
Dom account, 0037187731



Thank you and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment